The Princeton Police Department's mission is to protect the lives, property, and rights of all people; maintain an ethical environment of mutual respect, trust, and dignity; foster a partnership with the community we serve; and, improve the quality of life for all within the community.
The employees of the Princeton Police Department are committed to its mission. We are accountable for our actions and we conduct ourselves accordingly in pursuit of our core values of:
- Honor: Always act with the utmost integrity, and be honest and truthful. Enforce the laws equally and without bias. Hold yourself and other members to the highest ethical standards.
- Integrity: We place the highest value on honesty and adherence to a strict code of ethics; we will always engage in behavior that is beyond ethical reproach to maintain public confidence.
- Service: Putting responsibilities before self-interest, performing duties to meet the needs of others, promoting partnerships to identify and solve problems, doing what is right for the community.
- Knowledge: We seek truth, awareness, and understanding through investigation, education, and experience.
Princeton police officers shall remain unbiased in the course of their duties. Princeton police officers shall not discriminate against any person based on that person's race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual preference, or sexual orientation.
LGBTQ Liaison Officer
The LGBTQ liaison officer for the Princeton Police department is Detective Holly Arana. She can be reached at 609-921-2100, ext. 1834 or by emailing Holly Arana.
- 2018 Annual Report (PDF)
- 2019 3rd Quarter Internal Affairs Report (PDF)
- 2019 4th Quarter Internal Affairs Report (PDF)
- 2019 End of Year Internal Affairs Report (PDF)
- 2020 1st Quarter Internal Affairs Report (PDF)
- 2020 2nd Quarter Internal Affairs Report (PDF)
- 2020 3rd Quarter Internal Affairs Report (PDF)
- Business Security Checklist
- Dealing with the Immigrant Community (DOCX)
- Early Warning System (PDF)
- Extreme Risk Protection Orders (ERPOs) (DOCX)
- Home Security Checklist
- Internal Affairs 1st Quarter 2018 (PDF)
- Internal Affairs 1st Quarter Report 2019 (PDF)
- Internal Affairs 2nd Quarter 2019 (PDF)
- Internal Affairs 2nd Quarter Report 2018 (PDF)
- Internal Affairs 3rd Quarter Report 2018 (PDF)
- Internal Affairs Annual Report 2018 (PDF)
- Law Enforcement Drug Testing (PDF)
- Prescription Medicine Drop Box (PDF)
- Princeton Police Department Strategic Plan (PDF)
- Use of Force 2019 (PDF)
- Use of Force Annual Report 2018 (PDF)