Complete Streets Committee
The nine member Complete Streets Committee assists Mayor and Council as an umbrella traffic and transportation-focused organization. Its mission is to coordinate, monitor, evaluate and provide advice to Council and the Planning Board concerning implementation of the Complete Streets Policy and strategies to attain the circulation goals set forth in the Master Plan. Two members are also members of the Bicycle Advisory Committee and two members are also members of the Public Transit Committee. The Committee is governed by Municipal Law.
- Robert Altman – Chair
- Nat Bottigheimer – co-member of the Bicycle Advisory Committee
- Sam Bunting - Secretary
- Amner Deleon – co-member of the Public Transit Committee
- Janet Heroux – co-member of the Bicycle Advisory Committee
- Pam Hersh – Vice Chair
- Tamera Matteo – co-member of the Public Transit Committee
- Surinder Sharma
- Jenny Crumiller, Council Liaison
Notice is hereby given that the Complete Streets Committee of Princeton has scheduled the following meeting dates for 2017. The meeting will be held in meeting room A of the Princeton Municipal Building, 400 Witherspoon Street, Princeton, NJ at 5:15 pm.
Click HERE for notice.
February 13, 2017
April 17, 2017
June 19, 2017
August 21, 2017
October 16, 2017
December 18, 2017