Two-story frame building with complicated, asphalt clad, segmented roof, vinyl-clad walls, and center entrance. This building would be considered noncontributing due to age.
Building constructed c. 1990 as additional residential units associated with Hageman apartment complex. Historic maps indicate that an earlier house stood on the property as early as the Sanborn atlas of 1906 and continuing through the historic aerial of 1947. This house was demolished in 1952 when the buildings along the earlier Clay Street were removed. The property was then vacant for four decades. The current building first appears on the historic aerial of 1995.