Historic resource is a single residence with 2-story addition and porch attached to SE corner. Alterations modernized what was originally probably a simple house, but changes appear to have taken place years ago. Wood overhanging eaves throughout is a key feature. House is 3-bays wide with an end- gabled, asphalt shingled roof with overhanging, molded eaves that extend over shed roofed addition. Upper floor and attic level is wood shingled; 1st level is stucco. Windows are 1x1 replacements. Main (west) façade has 3 evenly spaced windows on 2nd floor. On the 1st floor, there is a window near the NW corner and a door at the SW corner, both aligned with windows above. Door has a 2-light transom. A flat-roofed door with identical flared molded flat roof similar to main roof is supported by 2 square posts on a small masonry porch. Metal railing on the porch and along cement steps facing south.
Addition is attached to the SE corner. It has two stories clad like core and has large porch wrapping around the west and south sides, with faired overhang and squared posts. Addition has openings at west and south facades. The North façade has 4 windows, two on each level, aligned, with two on core and two on addition.
House first appears on 1890 map but not on 1875 map, thus c. 1880 construction date. (Sources: Maps and Sanborn atlas)