This nearly square, frame, 4-bay, 2-story, vernacular twin (#195 on south - right and #197 on north - left) has a large, asphalt shingled, end gabled roof with stucco-clad chimney near the north end. Recently rehabilitated house is vinyl clad and all windows are replacement 1x1 sash units with 6x6 simulated divided lights. Fenestration on front (west) façade exhibits 4 evenly spaced windows at 2nd level aligned with 4 openings at 1st level. Entrance doors occupy the center 2 openings flanked by sash windows. A front porch runs most of the length: shed roof, metal posts, wood deck on block piers, wide front centered steps with metal railing, which lead to grade. A one-story gabled addition attached to the rear.
The south façade has a centered attic window, and windows aligned at both levels near corners. The pattern is repeated on the north façade.
House is not on 1911 atlas but appears on 1918 atlas thus a c. 1915 construction date. (Sanborn atlases)