Vernacular residence which originally was a twin house. Saltbox type roof with irregular gables at north and south ends and square footprint. Large banded and stucco-clad chimney off-center at the crest. Two-story, three-bay (probably originally 4-bay) house with a simple full-length, shed-roofed porch in front. Frame house clad in aluminum siding with replacement 1x1 windows throughout and replacement front door. Three windows across the 2nd floor (window #2 appears to be missing). On the 1st floor, the main door aligned with window above near NW corner, and single window under unit above near center. Porch supported by 5 simple square posts resting on wooden porch deck and solid aluminum-clad knee wall.
South façade: 2 1x1 windows near SW and SE corners on 2nd level. On 1st level: window aligned with the unit above near SW corner and door and a small window near SE corner. The North façade has just one window near the NE corner on 1st level.
House first appears on 1890 map but not on 1875 map thus c. 1880 construction date. (Sources: Early maps and Sanborn atlas)