Small, 2-story, 2-bay, 2-room deep house with low-pitched, asphalt-shingled end gabled roof, vinyl-clad walls, replacement 1x1 windows, and replacement front door. Fenestration on the main (west) façade is asymmetrical, with two large windows on the 2nd level with faux shutters, and a single window north of the door on the 1st level. Nearly full-length shed-roofed porch supported by 4 simple posts with squared balustrade and railing that also flanks centered stairs down to grade. The south façade is plain with windows aligned on both floors near the SE corner, plus a centered window on the 1st level; on the north side there is a single window at the 2nd level and a paired window and a single window on the 1st level.
The house was rebuilt in 1994. An earlier house on the property was constructed c. 1915; it first appears on the Sanborn Atlas of 1918. This earlier house was demolished for the current house.