Mayor Freda will perform weddings for residents and non-residents. If you are interested in being married by Mayor Freda or his designee please follow the steps listed below:
- Send an email to the Clerk's Office specifying the date and time you wish to be married, both participant's complete addresses including the city/town of residence, and names.
- The Clerk's Office will work with the Mayor on the requested date, time and availability.
- Once a date and time has been secured, an email will be sent requesting more information for the ceremony.
- Participants must obtain their marriage license on their own and drop it off in the Clerk's Office 1-2 days prior to the ceremony.
- On the day of the ceremony, the participants must arrive at least 15 minutes early with their 2 witnesses to complete the necessary paperwork.
- After the ceremony, the Clerk's Office will submit the paperwork to the Princeton Registrar for processing.
- You can contact the Princeton Registrar/Vital Statistics, 609-497-7608, to request and pick up your Marriage Certificate.
(Ref. Ordinance 2018-17. All fees collected will be used solely for the Human Services Emergency Fund)
- Princeton Resident: $50.00
- Non-Princeton Resident: $200.00
Make checks payable to the Municipality of Princeton.