Public Works is responsible for:
- Parking Operations
- Refuse Collection
- Shade Tree
Learn about Parking Operations.
Report a Pothole
Report a pothole on a municipal street.
If you see a pothole or any other road maintenance issue on Route 27 (Nassau Street) or Route 206 (Stockton Street, Bayard Laneor State Road) please report that to the New Jersey Department of Transportation online or call 800-762-4653.
Roadways Maintained by Mercer County
The following roadways are maintained by Mercer County:
- Elm Road from Route 206 (Stockton) to Rosedale Road
- River Road from Route 27 to the County line with Somerset (.55 mile north of Herrontown Road)
- Rosedale Road from Elm Road to Province Line Road
- South Harrison Street from the area of Western Way to the bridge over the canal
- Washington Road from the area of Ivy Lane to the bridge over the canal
Report a Road Maintenance Issue on a County Road
To report a road maintenance issue on one of the listed roads contact Mercer County at 609-530-7510. For more information on Mercer County, visit the Mercer County website.