The two story residence on a raised foundation has a gable end facing the street with a full width hip roof porch with three columns on brick piers. The two more closely spaces columns on the left side are aligned with the entrance door and the wood stair to the porch. There are two six over six replacement windows on the second floor and four similar units on the north side above another four below. The building is aluminum sided. There is a rectangular louver centered in the gable end and a small square brick chimney towards the rear of the right hand roof slope.
House first appears on 1927 map; does not appear on 1918 map, thus the c. 1920 construction date.