- Historic Name: 232 Witherspoon Street
- Address: 232 Witherspoon Street
- Tax Parcel: 1114_15.03_57
- Historic District: Witherspoon-Jackson
- Historic Style: Vernacular
- Historic Street: Witherspoon Street
- Classification: Contributing
- Number of Resources: 1
- Number of Stories: 2
- Material: Stucco
- Historic Function: Domestic
- Current Function Domestic
The stuccoed two story rectangular residence has its gable end facing the street. A shed roof porch supported by Tuscan columns extends across the entire facade sheltering the main entrance door on the right and a single nine over nine window on the left. There are two six over six windows on the second floor beneath a two over two attic window in the gable front. The south facade has three evenly spaced windows at each floor level. There is a small one story enclosed shed roof porch on the rear facade.
House appears on 1927 map but not 1918 map thus c. 1920 construction date.
Sources: Sanborn maps