The annual S.H.R.E.D.fest will be held on Saturday, October 15 from 10 am - 2 pm at 101 Walnut Lane (Westminster Choir College). This event is open to Princeton residents only.
- Shred your personal documents
- Household Goods and Clean Clothing will be Collected
- Recycle home medical equipment
- Electronic and computer recycling
- Donate bicycles
- Dumpster discards
What can you bring:
- Electronics: Computers, monitors, printers, scanners, copiers, peripherals, cabling, mouse, laptops, TV's, DVD's VCR's, stereo equipment, phones, radios, record players, boom boxes, fax machines, cell phones
- Household Goods: Clean untorn clothes, pots & pans, dishes, sheets, comforters, blankets, tools, coats, hats, gloves, scarves, men's work clothes, belts, shoes
- Medical Equipment: (Home use only) Canes, wheelchairs, seat cushions, crutches, portable ramps, hospital beds, walkers, grab bars, safety rails, hearing/low vision & speech devices, exercise bands & balls.
- Dumpster Discards: Broken items, propane tanks, small furniture, BBQs, backyard play equipment (Metal/plastic only), exercise equipment, microwaves, large appliances, humidifiers/dehumidifiers. NO COMMERCIAL MATERIALS OR CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Donate your unwanted bike. NJ Bike Exchange will fix it and give it a new life.
What not to bring:
Rugs or carpeting, paint, chemicals, batteries (unless they are taped for Sustainable Princeton), oil, railroad ties, asbestos, tires, helium/oxygen tanks, wood, fencing, medical waste, household trash, couches, construction or re-modeling debris, mattresses or box springs.