The annual S.H.R.E.D.fest will be held on Saturday, October 15 from 10 am - 2 pm at 101 Walnut Lane (Westminster Choir College). This event is open to Princeton residents only.
- Shred your personal documents
- Household Goods and Clean Clothing will be Collected
- Recycle home medical equipment
- Electronic and computer recycling
- Donate bicycles
- Dumpster discards
What can you bring:
- Electronics: Computers, monitors, printers, scanners, copiers, peripherals, cabling, mouse, laptops, TV's, DVD's VCR's, stereo equipment, phones, radios, record players, boom boxes, fax machines, cell phones
- Household Goods: Clean untorn clothes, pots & pans, dishes, sheets, comforters, blankets, tools, coats, hats, gloves, scarves, men's work clothes, belts, shoes
- Medical Equipment: (Home use only) Canes, wheelchairs, seat cushions, crutches, portable ramps, hospital beds, walkers, grab bars, safety rails, hearing/low vision & speech devices, exercise bands & balls.
- Dumpster Discards: Broken items, propane tanks, small furniture, BBQs, backyard play equipment (Metal/plastic only), exercise equipment, microwaves, large appliances, residential window A/C units, humidifiers/dehumidifiers. NO COMMERCIAL MATERIALS OR CONSTRUCTION DEBRIS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Donate your unwanted bike. NJ Bike Exchange will fix it and give it a new life.
What not to bring:
Rugs or carpeting, paint, chemicals, batteries (unless they are taped for Sustainable Princeton), oil, railroad ties, asbestos, tires, helium/oxygen tanks, wood, fencing, medical waste, household trash, couches, construction or re-modeling debris, mattresses or box springs.
Sustainable Princeton will be collecting styrofoam, reusable bags, old cell phones, taped batteries, and more for recycling and upcycling.
For more details, please visit bit.ly/SP-SHRED-Oct2022