PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that pursuant to a Community Based Deer Management Permit issued by the New Jersey Division of Fish and Wildlife, Princeton’s agent, White Buffalo, Inc., will conduct lethal deer removal and deer management activities in Princeton on private properties and on one or more of the following public properties starting on or about February 13, 2023 and ending on or about March 1, 2023:
- Gulick Farm (Herrontown Road/Dodds Lane)
- Mercer County Herrontown Woods Arboretum (Herrontown Road)
- Woodfield Reservation (Block 1701, Lots 4 and 8, and Block 1801, Lots 1, 4 and 5 only)
- Mountain Lakes Reserve (Portions of Block 5201, Lots 2 and 29.14 only)
- Van Dyke Woods/Smoyer Park (Herrontown Road/Van Dyke Road)
- “SOC” Property (River Road)
- Stuart Tract (Mt. Lucas Road/Route 206)
- Farmview Fields (Great Road/Pretty Brook Road)
- Lanwin Tract (Cherry Valley Road/Province Line Road)
White Buffalo’s operations in the above-listed properties will generally take place between 4 p.m. and 9 p.m. The Princeton Police Department will provide security by directly supervising the removal activities and patrolling the parks while removal operations take place.
For further information, please contact the Princeton Police Department at (609) 921-2100.