Update on Winter Running Program this week 2/9-2/12:
Due to snow-covered fields, and the chance and more wintry weather on its way, the running program for this week (2/9-2/12) is cancelled.
We know it's unfortunate that weather has not been on our side for this session, but we will reevaluate next week. It is unlikely that the snow will melt with the colder temperatures in the forecast, but we will keep you all posted. If next week is cancelled, we will be offering full refunds or credits. Fingers crossed for warmer and better weather!