Boys Basketball Clinics this week on Tuesday 3/30 and Thursday 4/1 @ Grover Park Basketball Court. Grades 4-6 from 4pm-5pm; Grades 7-9 from 5:15-6:15pm. We ask that each participants brings their own basketball.
- The Princeton Recreation Department has worked closely with the Princeton Health Department to offer this program that runs within the guidelines of the State Dept. of Health, and has been approved by the Princeton Health Department.
- Each day will feature individual skill development sessions presented in a socially distant format using drills provided by USA Basketball Youth development.
- Participants will not be required to wear masks during physical activity, however, we ask that all participants wear a mask upon arrival, when a 6 ft. distance cannot be maintained, and during dismissal, so please bring your mask with you.
- Please drop off and pick up your child right by the courts. The courts are located in between near restrooms & playground.
- Please fill out the mandatory health questionnaire by clicking this link: https://princeton.seamlessdocs.com/f/BoysBBClinic_Mar23_Mar25_ScreeningForm
- If you are riding your bike or walking to the program, a Program Director will greet you, and check you in upon arrival.
- The Program Director and Recreation Staff have put together a program in which all efforts will be made to maintain 6 feet social distancing.
What to wear and what to bring:
- Every participant MUST bring their own basketball, please put your initials on it. We will not be giving out basketballs.
- Please be sure to wear appropriate athletic clothing (i.e. sweatpants, sneakers, t-shirts).
- IMPORTANT: It is important that you send your child with plenty of water, as there will be no communal jug of water.
- Every participant should bring their own bag that is easy to carry. This bag should contain the following: mask, a bottle of water and small hand sanitizer (if you have).